Saturday, May 27, 2017

Hey Guy's Here All My Contact Info

Facebook
I use Facebook just like any other person would nothing really significant there, but links to individual videos will be sent there as well.
Wattpad
I have a soon to be story series, "Takes of The Lost Shinigami" I'm Always constantly updating and writing things for it I'm Nearly Done with the first book I hope You all it enjoy as much as I like making it
Youtube
This Channel is Primarily for Clan related Purposes as in Battles GB's, and All types of things That are group or COD related
Twitch
This Channel will be for all My Fighting Games. I'm a huge fighting game player, and I favor Fighting games over any Genre of Games
Mixer
This channel is for all types of walk through's The Graphics won't be good at since currently, I'll only stream on mixer with my Phone and or Laptop XD sorry Mixer's a Great Site but not that good for me to care for buying a capture card

No comments:

Post a Comment